Day 1 in Lyon - Actually Last Night (Monday)

We made it safely to Lyon! Last night. 



We walked to our hotel along the Rhone river as the sun began to set. Fantastic weather. 




Hotel Du Simplon


We have a really nice room - bunk beds!!! Yes, I got the top bunk. 



And check this out - to get in the room you had to use an actual KEY. 


What is this strange device?! The weight attached to the key is heavy. When we go out, we just leave the key at the front desk. 


I went solo last night for some chicken ramen. Kids were worn out. Sushi Ramen Perrache. Not too bad, but I forgot to take a pic of my food. 👎




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 2 in Milan - THE Duomo and Ciao Italy

Day 1 in Florence - Late Start Good Food

Day 2 in Paris - Dogs are barking!