Day 3 in Lyon - Wednesday Morning Heading Out
One last time down the stairs at the hotel for breakfast.
It wasn’t as crowded today, so that was good.
Oh yeah, remember how I said breakfast was free? Turns out not so much.
After we left, Brienna wanted her Starbucks so we hit one up on the walk to the station.
Brienna is on to my distance trickery - they stopped asking how far because my answer is “we’re almost there” or “just a little bit more”, so today I doubled down on the ruse by giving exact distance to rail station. Now she doesn’t know what to think.
And we made it on time!
Matthew was hungry and bought some train station sushi. š¤¢
Brienna got a protein bar and a book. I was good with what I had so now it is just waiting.
And away we go!!! Next stop Marseille Saint-Charles for our connection to Nice. Got the upper deck so should be good views.














Comments
Post a Comment