Night 1 in London - Eyelids Falling
We made it to London. Matthew and Brienna are tired.
I totally underestimated London traffic - what an utter nightmare. Complete gridlock from Heathrow to London. 16 miles took 2 1/2 hours.
We got to the hotel. The Montcalm at the Brewery London.
This is our swanky room.
We walked to go eat at Kennedy’s of Goswell. Brienna had a chicken sandwich, I had fish and chips traditional (cod), Matthew had fish and chips with haddock. We all tried mushy peas which is a local favorite.
“I don’t need no stinkin gps to know my way around.”
He dropped us at London Tower.
Of course we had to walk across.
And some views of the Thames river.
Last stop was Big Ben. You can see from the time it is getting late.
One last pic of the Eye of England.
And back to hotel for sleep. Because of the traffic I had to adjust our pickup time even earlier much to Brienna’s displeasure. Blame it on London traffic.
Tomorrow - USA!





























Comments
Post a Comment